BankFodder BankFodder

LellyB

Littlewoods Rewards Scheme

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2615 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been a customer of Littlewoods for about 18 years and had accrued commission through purchases made over this time which totalled about £371. I had been saving for a flat and finally logged in to my account to spend this money on goods for my flat and noticed my total had gone to £00.00. I contacted them and they told me that since I hadn't ordered from their last season, I lose any rewards earned.

As stated, I have been with them for 18 years and this had never been the case before and I never received any notification from them to say that this was changing. I have emailed them and all I get in reply is that I should read their terms and conditions, however I don't know when these terms and conditions changed. Can they do this without informing you?