Mackenzie Hall / Arrow Global / Fairmile Partnership

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Hoping you can help me out here, came across these forums after doing some web research based on a letter the follwoing letter I received from Mackenzie Hall-

MH Ref: xxxxxxxxx

Client: Arrow Global limited

Sub Clinet: Fairmile Partnership 1 LLP

Principal Sum: £xxxx.xx

ATTENTION - REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ACTION

Our client Arrow global has instructed us to commence with pre-litigation doorstep visits against you for the outstanding balance. To avoid this action a monthly repayment plan must be in place within 7 days. You cans et up a direct debit arrangement by telephone, calling one of our operators on 0844 4115627.

We require a first payment of £xx.xx on 25/02/2013, followed by installments of £xx.xx from 25/03/13 until balance is cleared.

No response to resolve this matter will leave us with no option but to sanction a doorstep visit to your property by our field collectors, Meritforce.

I must admit that this is not the first letter, after the first letter i checked my credit report, while its not great, there is definatly no mention anywhere of owing any of these people any money, so thought it must be a mistake. Now this second letter has appeared I'm getting slightly concerned.

Can anyone point me in the right direction now please as I dont want people banging on my door demanding money for something I have no clue about...

What debt is this ? Last payment date approx ?

These doorstep collectors have no powers, as they are just s/employed people looking to see who they can earn some commission from.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hi Chaps, thanks for responses, the info in the letter above is the only information I have, i've never borrowed money even close to the amounts they are trying to claim for.. (the letter is for in excess of 3k) so have no idea what it is for :|

i have ignored the previous letter, not acknowleged anything in writing or had any calls...

am i safe to continue to ignore this?

A dca chasing a debt owed to another dca that a third dca tells them its owed to them.

PHISHING TRIP

IGNORE

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...