style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2480 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

can you confirm these are wongas bank details as i want to pay today please

sort code 40/06/09

acc no 21544926

Totally different to the ones I was given - I have -

Barclays

Sort Code: 200605

Account Number: 43151468

Edited by Grenfell

Gren, were you give those details by wonga? If so, and you have confirmation of that, then its their problem.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yes - and I mailed them incessantly till they confirmed they were right (took them 4 weeks to do that) so I've got the details twice. Why the hell are they giving out different account numbers?

They might simply have 2 different accounts. However, you could email them and ask why. If they state only one account is used, then contact the oft as they seem to be misleading people.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi all please can someone confirm which are the correct bank deatails for wonga.thanks in advance.

Hi all please can someone confirm which are the correct bank deatails for wonga.thanks in advance.

The ones Gren has posted are the ones they publish on their website if that helps!