Help regarding unknown debt collector

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I am looking for some advice regarding a disbute between myself and a custormer.

Twelve months ago, a customer asked me to purchase some materials in Spain for his property in France, as the materials were cheaper here for his project, (had worked for this client for the past two years with no problems). Customer transfered the money into my company account and I bought the materials. As the customer was not ready for the materials, the materials were held at the local whare house, with customer to arrange for delivery to France, (I said I would help to find transport as well). Six months later, the customer tried to blackmail me by saying if I didnt deliver the material, I would lose the job, so I refused and advised customer to find alternitive contractor. Over the last two months the customer has threatened to send someone to Spain to break my legs and send druggie to my daughters school. last night my wife and I received a "whatsapp" mesasage from a Mr Switch, claiming to have bought the debt for £5500, (which is higher than the cost of the materials) and his fees currently standing at £825 and today we have had another "whatsapp", saying we have twelve hours to contact him and set up a payment plan with him or he will get on a plane and come to our house. my feels threatened and concerned for our daughter and she does not want this person come to our house, I dont wont him confronting me in front of my customers?, I feel that this is wrong and not legal and we should not worry as we have done nothing wrong? . We have no other details other than his name and mobile number, he does not give a company name. The customer has our address and e-mail, so I believe, this guy must just be threatening us or surely he would do things proffessionally and either contact us be e-mail or letter. Thanks in advance for any help received.

Kind Regards.

Thanks I will follow your advice.

I think you should make a report to your local Police.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread