how long does it take to get results for esa medical

dell8804
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4090 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

first post go easy on me. went for my assessment by atos think it is the esa medical on 20 December how long does it take to get to now results . only thing i have received so far is a brown envelope dated 28 jan 2012 saying about income support rates .is this normal having to wait so long or should i ring up and ask it is making me worse plus should i ask for a copy of my medical .thank you hope somebody can help me

It does really depend for my first WCA I waited about three weeks and for the second I waited about a month I think anything between about 2 weeks and 2 months is normal. I know that it is not pleasent to have to cope with all that waiting.

first post go easy on me. went for my assessment by atos think it is the esa medical on 20 December how long does it take to get to now results . only thing i have received so far is a brown envelope dated 28 jan 2012 saying about income support rates .is this normal having to wait so long or should i ring up and ask it is making me worse plus should i ask for a copy of my medical .thank you hope somebody can help me

I had my assessment a few weeks before you and i'm still awaiting my results too? due to their corrupt ways they are stacked up with so many appeals and behind on paper work. I would give it another month before you get a response.

• 3 weeks later...
it is all wrong i dont think they now how bad it is having to wait for results. i thought of ringing up but dont want to here news on phone
update received the brown envelope this morning Fri 8 Feb. good news for a change got my esa full support ,thanks for all the help received on this site

I've only had one medical, but it took 13wks from date of medical, to results being received. My ESA renewal however, only took 4wks for them to decide to leave me be. Seems it varies depending on the area.

WoW!!!

They left you be?? How on earth did you swing that one? I've gone from Support Group for the past 3 years to being told to claim JSA having been refused ESA with 0 points on renewal following another assessment.

WoW!!!

They left you be?? How on earth did you swing that one? I've gone from Support Group for the past 3 years to being told to claim JSA having been refused ESA with 0 points on renewal following another assessment.

to be honest i was expecting bad news but was ready to appeal .the only thing is i dont now how long for, at least the old way they said in letter when revue date is anyway i am very relived hope you get sorted out

some of us dont even get decision letters.

I find it too much of a coincidence that in all of 2012 and 2013 I have not recieved one single decision letter. The closest I got was when I got a reconsideration (after appealing missed wCA) the DM rang me to inform she overturned the decision, but she of course never also sent a letter.