Homer67

So where have all the clamps gone?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2453 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I know scrap metal is at a premium at the moment but I haven't seen lorry loads of clamps outside the local scrappie, nor have I seen any clamps for sale on E Bay (well, no more than usual).

So where have they all gone? I do hope there's a huge pile of them somewhere and some money grabbing PPC owner keeps tripping over them!

They are stored waiting for some mug government, who will repeal the present legislation, to take office. :)

I hate to think so negative, but I fear conniff may be too close to the truth :(

They have all been released into the wild and the BBC will soon be doing a special Clampwatch on BBC2. This will fit in-between their Winter/Spring/Summer watch programmes to give the normal presenter time off. It will be introduced by by Ann Robinson showing their mating and breeding habits.Of course the usual sad story will feature of how some of them are are unable to adjust to the wild after the mistreatment they received at the hands of their previous PPC owners.