rocket123

Re: Advice Needed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2461 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I hope some one can help me !!

I had loan from Lombard finance April 2007 for agreeing to purchase a car on behalf a taxi firm and i was helping my friend ( turn out to be b*****d) . I did not personally see the car and he had some inside man working and arranged loan on my name. He was paying me the monthly installment by cheque and i was paying the loan . 2009 he had gone bankrupt and stop paying me and i have stopped paying them > now the issue is been forwarded to DCA and they contacted me on 2010. I have wrote them explanation and no contact until now. Now there is different company started to send letter to my previous address saying “they are seeking legal action”

What should i do?

Please help me

Thanks

Post moved & new thread created.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

This is a standard letter from a debt collection agent, they always threaten court action whether or not there is any intention of going down this route is a separate issue. Nevertheess the debt is of course yours as you signed the agreement.

How much is claimed ? Was PPI included ? Who is the collection agent ?