Reclaiming Mis-sold Packaged Account Fees

kennyh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yes why not!

sounds plausable

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Reason I raised it was that the almost iniquitous 'Martin' has raised it in his newsletter and, being a long time supporter of CAG I felt it was unlike Marc et al to 'miss a trick'. For my part I'm now sitting down to read some seriously small print.

If the upgraded accounts without your knoweledge or advised you incorrectly by stating the package would benefit you better when it would not at all then that is mis-selling just as PPI.

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won

My reason for raising this particular 'hare' was that we had been lumbered with a "Royalties Gold" account which, among a host of, less than useful, 'benefits' facilitated an overdraft facility(which you pay foe as a separate entity in any event). However, having searched extensively for the various 'Gold' brochures, I believe that I have 'ditched' them along the way(they were quite bulky and we have had occasion to move in recent years) and cannot now point to the, less than useful, benefits which I would have used as grounds to reclaim the monthly fee.

When you say 'lumbered' did you know they had changed the account or did they do it without your knowledge.

It is mis-sold if a product is added without your consent as you are entitled to review the details and make an informed decision

or

You agreed to the account but on the basis of false information ie, the bank saying you were entitled to benefits that were of no use to you.

James

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won