kennyh

Reclaiming Mis-sold Packaged Account Fees

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2452 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

yes why not!

sounds plausable

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Reason I raised it was that the almost iniquitous 'Martin' has raised it in his newsletter and, being a long time supporter of CAG I felt it was unlike Marc et al to 'miss a trick'. For my part I'm now sitting down to read some seriously small print.

If the upgraded accounts without your knoweledge or advised you incorrectly by stating the package would benefit you better when it would not at all then that is mis-selling just as PPI.

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won

My reason for raising this particular 'hare' was that we had been lumbered with a "Royalties Gold" account which, among a host of, less than useful, 'benefits' facilitated an overdraft facility(which you pay foe as a separate entity in any event). However, having searched extensively for the various 'Gold' brochures, I believe that I have 'ditched' them along the way(they were quite bulky and we have had occasion to move in recent years) and cannot now point to the, less than useful, benefits which I would have used as grounds to reclaim the monthly fee.

When you say 'lumbered' did you know they had changed the account or did they do it without your knowledge.

It is mis-sold if a product is added without your consent as you are entitled to review the details and make an informed decision

or

You agreed to the account but on the basis of false information ie, the bank saying you were entitled to benefits that were of no use to you.

James

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won