TBI Financial & Barclaycard

poppy&lucy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Gonna be quick with this people,

had a business barclaycard.

Because of personal circumstances have not been able to deal with.

Been written to by TBI with a notice of assignment in same envelope from BC.

Had rung BC today to get this crowd off my back and offer a full and final,

but they say I have to deal with TBI.

Any ideas on this,

was shafted left right and centre with Barclays Bank on business banking and lost 4.5k in 18 months in charges taken from account

before our own funds were clearing down for us to use.

Gonna stop on this or I will start ranting!!!!!!:mad2:

Edited by citizenB

Hi P&L,

Was the card in your personal name, a business name or a Ltd Co.

Have there been any penalty charges or PPI added to the CC a/c.

Have you sent BC a CCA request at any stage and, if so, what did they reply with.

Moving thread into the BC forum for you.

:-D

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks for the quick reply, its in the business name and is ltd. Got knocked bandy by Barclays about 3 years ago with excessive bank charges etc. We were good enough to bank our business with them and they were allowing us to clear down on clearing funds so that we could pay our suppliers.Then overnight they changed the game and stopped this, we never had cleared funds for our suppliers but they always made sure they took charges even if our funds were not clear for us. So when we went to pay people our funds would be lower as they had already put the hand in the till. Want to kick them right in the nachos on this. Can't stand the bank!!!:-x

Hi P&L,

If the BC card is in a Ltd Co name, then reclaiming penalty charges added to the a/c is not as straight forward as it is with a personal card. You can't rely on the consumer legislation that protects individuals - UTCCR.

I assume the Ltd Co is still trading. Are you still being hammered by their charges regime on the Barclays business bank a/c.

:-D

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

No!! Our business manager had to be the worst around. When we questioned the change in banking terms he advised my wife and I quote "if you don't like it move". Because of the aggressive change in terms they closed our account at the end of 2010, as we were not banking with them as much!! We raised our growing concrens over the 30.00 ret on cheques and the 35.00 ref fee's but fell on deaf ears. Had my business for 10 years and worst move was moving to these sharks. Wish we could all call on an arab family for a bail out. Thanks for info, would like to bat the ball back as hard as I can to these morons.