style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2458 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

good afternoon

i have a question;

i am currently on a 90 consultation for redundancy and have been informed i have to look productive otherwide my salary will be reduced? Is this legal?

Productive as in that he believes you are not currently performing the work that you are paid to do?

In very general terms, no - not lawful and a disciplinary process would be the far more normal route to take. Whether an available sanction is demotion or a reduction in salary would then depend on your contract.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Thanks thought that would be the case. The problem is i have little work to do and am acting on every request.