style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2464 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I just wanted to share my recent story regarding eon central heating care.

I have bin paying for my care for the last 5 years and before my recent issues have had no problems but then never needing it i wouldnt have would i?

Anyway in the middle of december(during the very cold spell) our bollier packed up it was losing pressure and needed re pressurising at least once a week untill it stoped working all together i phoned eon and was given a day in 5 days time, bear in mind we have a child of under 1 in the house(hes one now b-day in jan). This was later improved to 3 days but still along time without heating and hot water and a baby in the house.

The enginer came out and couldnt find any faults with the boiler even after me telling him about the pressure isues which to me sugested a leak some where, he said the bolier wasnt working due to a saftey switch that had come into play when the bolier had lost pressure. So he switched the switch and off he went.

Fast forwred to thursday 17th jan and during the night all the power goes off (i know this as our baby moniters have an alert to tell us if the power cuts) after scraberling around for a while i manage to isolate it to the boiler, so i ring eon and get sunday 20th between 8am-1pm as there next slot so another 3 days without heating and hot water.

So sunday comes and we recive a text to say our time has bin changed to 1pm-8pm.

The enginer turns up at 2pm and finds a leak (who would of thought it ) that is causing the power to trip he drys it all out, fixes the leak and where up and running again happy days.

Well move on to tuesday night/wednesday morning and im woking agin to find all the electricty off again this time the bolier was my first thought and yet again its tripping the electricty great.

So i ring eon again and im given sunday 27th as there next available slot great another 5 days of being frezing and smelly. They said they would phone me back later that morning with a better slot, so 1pm comes with no call back so i give them a call they manage to improve my slot to friday but im still very un happy about this and feel very let down by eon

so this is my experiance with eon boiler care just wanted to share so other people no what they will be dealing with when using eon

thanks