fifainstine

Email from Past credit solutions regarding phone contract

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2455 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello guys

I was a student in UK and i got two phones, but my studies got finished and visa was about to expire,

i was broke and i told the company to cancel my contract they wanted a hefty fees, which i obviously couldnt afford,

now past due credit solutions have sent me an email saying to call them on some scotland number.

I have left the country but if i save enough i am planning to go back for 3 days on my graduation ceremony,

I do not intend to pay these people why in the first place they gave me a phone knowing my visa will expire before my contract.

Advise what should i do.

I do not intend to pay these people why in the first place they gave me a phone knowing my visa will expire before my contract.

so now you are blaming the company for wanting a cancelation fee as per there terms and conditions.

there is a saying in this country. what goes round comes round.

you owe it pay it. as an educated person you will have known this would happen or should have

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

CAG is not about debt avoidance

You made your bed now lay in it

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

Thread moved to the overseas forum.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

If you are concerned about being stopped at immigration because of this debt don't be. It's a civil matter not a criminal one & no creditor will be aware of a debtor either entering or leaving the country.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

no creditor will be aware of a debtor either entering or leaving the country.

thats what sucks

come over here rape the country then go home laughing time to stop this .

rant over

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS