Closed Account Defaults

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4104 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Hope I can get some advice,

I went through a bad period in my life 2006-2008 with depression, missing Payments to Orange, 3 and a capital one card.

I moved back home in 2008 Stupidly leaving the debt behind. Until they started to catch up mid 2010.

I have since paid them of after being scared into paying by them and moral obligation. But they have place defaults on my credit file during this period.

All of these show at "Satisfied"

I know I have been stupid and thought I was doing the right thing by paying only to find they put these defaults on my file for paying. But the default dates don't match up with the actual debt to 3 orange and capital one.

Can anyone tell me is this is correct.

Details.

Lowell £222

Account start date = 27/02/2007

account End date = 23/05/2010

Default Date = 11/05/2008

Default marks From : Feb / 2009 > May / 2010

Arrow Global £99

Account start date = 05/04/2007

account End date = 03/08/2011

Default Date = 20/008/2007

Default marks From : Nov / 2010 > Aug / 2011

Lowell £60

Account start date = 15/04/2006

account End date = 22/11/2011

Default Date = 24/11/2007

Default marks From : April / 2011 > Nov / 2011

i doubt the dca's put the defaults but the OC's before sale

then the new owners have their name changed against the OC's name.

i'm actually trying to workout what you are askig here sri

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi, welcome to CAG.

Ok, for the debts that dates dont match, can you please give me deails of the actual default date, the default date shown on credit reports and which DCA had the debt.

Are you sure of the ''original dates'' if so this can be challenged quite easily and I can draft a letter for you.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thank you for your quick reply's.. sorry if it does not make sense, I don't understand it all.

All these debts were run up and defaulted on when I lived down in London between 2007-2008

What it appears to me is that when the Debt collectors bought the debts From (3 , Orange and Capital 1) they started putting defaults against me until I paid.

I have not applied for or had any credit since this 2007-2008 period so the "default dates" must be correct and the "account start" dates are when I setup the contracts and Credit card.

Lowell £222 - Capital 1 Debt

Account start date = 27/02/2007 - When I opened account with C1

account End date = 23/05/2010 - This date seems to be the date the debt was paid off

Default Date = 11/05/2008 - The date my C1 account went into default

Default marks From : Feb / 2009 > May / 2010 - Red dots on credit file indicating monthly defaults (Around when I paid Lowell)

Arrow Global £99 Orange mobile Telephone bill

Account start date = 05/04/2007 - date I started the orange contract

account End date = 03/08/2011 - This date seems to be the date the debt was paid off

Default Date = 20/008/2007 - The date my Orange account went into default

Default marks From : Nov / 2010 > Aug / 2011 Red dots on credit file indicating monthly defaults (Around when I paid Arrow)

Lowell £60 3 Mobile phone bill

Account start date = 15/04/2006 - date I started the orange contract

account End date = 22/11/2011 - This date seems to be the date the debt was paid off

Default Date = 24/11/2007 - The date my Orange account went into default

Default marks From : April / 2011 > Nov / 2011 - Red dots on credit file indicating monthly defaults (Around when I paid Lowell)

Hi, All these would have been defaulted by the original creditors, so lets look at the breakdown 1 by 1.

1. Lowell Cap1. opened 27/02/07 defaulted 11/05/08 - seems ok the markers on the file just indicate that as of that date the default had not been remedied.

2.Arrow G Orange. '' 05/04/2007 '' 20/08/2007 very short life of account is this correct ? markers as above

3.Lowell 3 '' 14/04/2006 '' 24/11/2007 again seems ok.

The markers are placed just to show the current status of the aaccount, all these will have been defaulted by the OCs all ok imo.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: