What shall I do now? (Toothfairyfinance/minicredit)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out £200 with TFT end of October I think and deffered it a few times then it was due end of December and I contacted them 2 weeks and a week before saying I was struggling due to other bills and my work hours going to 10 hours a week which meant I was only getting £50 or something a week.. They weren't interested now it's been passed on to MHB and NDR, getting the same threats as everyone else and apparently now owe nearly £700.. I sent a letter but don't think they got it.. I spoke to them once on the phone and were not helpful and said to pay £400 and I only want to pay £272 (what I owe) thing is I could probably only afford to pay £10 a month at the minute then maybe more once I get a better job.. they won't come to this agreement though so what do I do?

They are threatening me saying probably things you already know about coming to my house and work (where I don't work any more) and threats with a CCJ. Do I just do nothing now and wait or what shall I do because they won't listen to me.

I'm also having a pretty much similar issue with MiniCredit, I took out £100 and now owe £380 apparently when it should be no more than £200, I don't know what the legitimate charges would be.. I know it was £130 I originally owed and told them a week before I could not pay all and they said I could only pay monthly/weekly if it totaled to £400, Obviously I said no, I'm not paying and extra £250 just for a repayment plan..

I'm 21, depressed, only get about £40-£50 a week. Have to get food shopping, I also pay money towards gas, electric and water to my mum about £10 a month, Then I am also still paying off QuickQuid and Wonga a little bit each week so I can't break that.

Please help me on my next steps!

Have a read of the forum. Youve nothing to worry about. Theyre all talk.

One thing to note, dont talk to them on the phone. Only deal with them in writing.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I have read a few posts here but I'm still stuck at what to do? I never answer, only once I did then hung up, MHB and NDR seem to have the same number.. I have no idea what to do with Minicredit either, I want to pay what I owe but can't afford it!

Pay the loan plus original interest and one default fee. Let them take you to court for their fees( they wont go anywhere near it)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Basically if you dont have a job then there is very little hope they are going to get anything. As the saying goes, you cannot get blood from a stone and so try not to worry about it. They are very good at scaremongering but try not to let it put you off. Just find their bank details and pay them whatever you can a month even if it is only £1, then if they ever do take you to court it shows that you were at least making an effort. I guess you need to see it from their side too, if you had lent money to someone and were expecting them to pay it back, and then they phoned you and said sorry but I cant give you it, how mad would you be?

I have had 8 or 9 loans in the past all defaulted, and out of them only 1 ever took me to court, and even that is all done via the post so honestly dont stress about it.

247moneybox: £418.04

1monthloan: £260

WageDayAdvance: £462

MicroCredit: £156

Amigo: £427.44