Mindreader

RWE npower Debt Collection and Paralegal methods!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2446 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I would be interested in hearing from anyone that has had dealings with kenneth Radley Davies the paralegal at RWE npower.

I personally have found him to be ill mannered, as garold01 has too, who was driven to suicidal thoughts because of this paralegal.

Are there any others people who have had bad experiences with this person?

Please feel free to personal message me if you don't want to make something public.

I am putting together a complaint about the paralegal to the Office of Fair Trading regarding this person and npower on debt collection methods being used, which also include using false warrants to get locksmiths to 'break and enter' to change meters while the locksmiths believe they are operating under a 'real' Court Warrant and in reality they are not!

Any information good or bad relating to debt collection methods appreciated!

sent you a message mind reader. Interesting phone call from the court at Northampton who gave me not only his address but the name and address of the Process server he used. Very helpful. I am sure the court officers sympathies but the system is clearly open to abuse by this fellow. Not to worry not long now. I will be off the Beta Blockers soon.

Hi,

I've never dealt with the chap, but a quick question; is he a registered paralegal or just someone who does a bit of legal work and calls himself one? If he's a registered paralegal (i.e. Qualified) then submit a complaint to the Institute of Paralegals (IoP) as Paralegals have to work to certain guidelines. They're not as stringent as those for solicitors, but they can strike him off their register.

Cheers and good luck !

Dodger

He is not registered either as a Barristor (Bar Council) a paralegal (institute of paralegals) or as a solicitor. He's not even registered on any database as a human being. Trust me we have asked everywhere.

Thanks for the info though. We already looked into this. Paralegals have no compulsion to be registered and its an unregulated 'industry' I am afraid. Perhaps something to bring up with your MP if you get the chance. Not that Npower will reply to your MP's letter. We are still waiting for a reply from ours...5 months now.

All the best

G