style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2455 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello, I have signed up for many hostings online before, and I never signed any agreements to them in my life.

I've signed up for fasthosts.co.uk few months ago, for 4.19 pounds, I have paid the 2 payments, which is 2 months. And then I did not pay the third one, so they suspended and then terminated my account, so since it was terminated I though that it's deleted and I don't have to do anything further. That's how it usually works in web hosting companies, but no, with fasthosts apparently I've signed an agreement, but I did not recieve one, and I did not signed anything physically. Now they put some weird charges and put case to CCI, debt agency. fees are now 120 pounds !!! I recently turned 18, and i don't work. and I wasnt even aware that this is a year contract !! I have no money or what so ever to pay. I don't know what to do, this is just too big for me. Also i cannot login with my original email adress to contact them because whenever I reset my password, put new one and try to login it says that account details are invalid even tho im providing good ones. I sent email to them, asking what is this all about, but they sent me automated response saying that I did not sent it from the account's email adress? But all their messages are sent to that email... Makes no sense! Please anyone could help me, im a full time student, i cant work, and got no money this is non sense :/

Edited by elusiven