SOD'EM

A Must Watch (could save a life).

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2336 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I saved him! Yay!

Everybody should learn basic life support and not be afraid of getting involved to help.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

So did I, but I loved one of the options...

Do you

a) Start CPR

b) Freak Out

Why was there no option c) Start CPR AND Freak Out? I'm pretty sure I could pull off both simultaneously in that situation. :wink:

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops: