Lottielox85

Now been passed to MHB

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2460 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Not worried about this at all after reading this forum,just letting you know. I will continue to repay my loads at £5 per week until I have paid my original loan (£200 with speed credit and £200 with easy finance) and then stop and tell them yet again to justify the rest in court. What worries me isn't them and their threats, but the fact that once we are out of the PDL hell we intend to save to buy a house and what effects this will have on my credit rating.

I have emailed the company in their various forms at least once a week, yes I have kept all emails, even the Automated ones returned to me! I have sent them letters via recorded delivery to them at every address I can find, and kept a photocopy and proof of postage but apparently I'm not in contact with them! Go figure! And today as we stand I've had one email, two posted letters a text and four phone calls! The posted letters were from Appleton Massey. I thought it was illegal for more than one company to be chasing a debt at any one time?

Where do we go from here?

Keep a check on your profile. lenders want 3+ years of clean history and even late payment markers can cause them to turn you down.

However if you want to negotiae a settlement offer you can add a clause which requires them to remove all negative data about you. there has been some success with this and ive used it a lot myself with various dcas.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

i wouldnt worry personally, after receiving notifications that they would continue to add negative marks against my credit file i immediately logged into my experain and equifax accounts to find that they do not register feedback from NDR or MHB, after researching further i found this may be due to them having there licences removed but im not 100% sure