style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi..i took out a 100.00 pay day loan with these on nov 24th..received 80.00...payment due on 8th december...2 days before i had to pay my council rent arrears..arranged through the courts...so i couldnt pay this...i couldnt roll loan over and emailed them ( i have kept all emails sent to them)..i couldnt pay that day.as all money i had was going to pay my rent...i got standard response..stating i failed the agreed date and added charges...i stated in the email..not to use my debit card..as i had cancelled it and the cpa with my bank...as not to occur charges...they still went ahead..i have the email withdrawing my consent...i kept getting standard replies..stating they have now added 55.00 plus 5.00 for every attempt they use my card...i asked for alternative payment method..i.e. there banking details so i could make token gestures as i wasnt avoiding the debt..just couldnt afford it now with rent priority...was getting no where..so got the fos involved...email sent back stating they have tried to contact me several times about the complaint...(only response i have is the emails sent to me stating charges, and i have kept copies...) all i want is the banking details..but am getting nowhere...the balance now stands at 900.00...despite telling them before loan was due..and several attempts for payment details...any advice please...as i dont know what to do...

its ok - as I've said in previous posts I think they are on their way out - if you've told them to stop trying they cannot continue to try. Make an offer per month in email and ensure the OFT is copied in to at least show that they are not willing to freeze the account or help in any way

i did offer to make a token payment of 5.00 per month..that is really all i can do...they have asked for payslips and my bankstatements..as proof i have rent arrears and how low my income is...i have proof ..but dont really want them to have these private details..

thankyou..my main argument is i just want the account details so i can start making token gestures of payment...been asking for these since 6th december..and not forethcoming...xxx keep getting standard email response....

Dont give them any details. If you feel you need to, then give them a very simple budget summary. Minicredit LOVE to ignore peoples situations. All they care about is money.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D