style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, wondering if anyone can advise or at least point me to the correct forum....

Has anyone had any dealings with a company called Pension Converters? They offer a loan against private pensions. I am trying to invest some money in my business (self employed), needless to say the banks don't want to know....this seems a good option....are they a reputable company?

Nothing known - but sounds a very dangerous thing to do.

this would have me running for the hills.

Disclaimer

Please note that the content of this web site does not constitute financial or tax advice nor does Pension Converters purport to provide financial or tax advice in any respect. This web site therefore provides general financial information only. Pension Converters is a marketing company only and does not provide regulated financial advice. Pension Converters are not authorized by the FSA and are therefore not able to give investment advice in the UK or to any UK resident. Any schemes offered via Pension Converters therefore do not offer any access to the Financial Ombudsman or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme .

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

• 3 weeks later...