style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2443 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, wondering if anyone can advise or at least point me to the correct forum....

Has anyone had any dealings with a company called Pension Converters? They offer a loan against private pensions. I am trying to invest some money in my business (self employed), needless to say the banks don't want to know....this seems a good option....are they a reputable company?

Nothing known - but sounds a very dangerous thing to do.

this would have me running for the hills.

Disclaimer

Please note that the content of this web site does not constitute financial or tax advice nor does Pension Converters purport to provide financial or tax advice in any respect. This web site therefore provides general financial information only. Pension Converters is a marketing company only and does not provide regulated financial advice. Pension Converters are not authorized by the FSA and are therefore not able to give investment advice in the UK or to any UK resident. Any schemes offered via Pension Converters therefore do not offer any access to the Financial Ombudsman or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme .

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

i would stay well clear mate theres only ever going to be one winner sadly and it's not going to be us

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS