Capquest default on my Credit report

Townsk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ive just looked at my report and there is a default from Capquest for 598 - i have no idea who this is for and to be honest dont want to call them for fear of owing money however i am desperatly trying to sort out my credit rating

what gets me is that the start date is 2005 yet the default date is 2009 and only shows this -

JFMAMJJASOND2009 i_default.gif

If I took something out in 2005 where are the payments or non payments from 2005-2009 and when does this come off my account does it start from 2005 or 2009?

There should be some details of creditor somewhere on the report so you can contact them.

Which CRA did you use.?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Do not phone Crapquest send the following letter.

To the Data Controller

Capquest

Ref: Credit Reference Agency Entries## (quote the number shown).

Sir,

I have recently checked my credit files held by Equifax and have found an entry placed by Capquest with the reference xxxxxxxxxxxx with a default sum value of £xxx.xx (copy of entry attached for information), I have no knowledge of any debt to Capquest and do not accept an liability for any such alleged debt.

I have not received at any time any correspondence in regard to any such alleged debt, given this information I know require Capquest to remove this entry from Eqiufax files and from all other agencies you may have reported to.

For clarification and the avoidance of misunderstanding I DO NOT acknowledge any debt to Capquest or any company you may claim to represent, and I have no knowledge of any such debt.

Send by recorded delivery or confirmed receipt e-mail.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: