style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2464 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello everyone,

I found this website and thought I'd give it a go to see if anyone on here can help me.

My brother lives abroad, he moved out over 2 years ago. Last month, someone purchased an o2 1 month sim card, and upgraded it on the same day to an iphone. They used his bank card, and a chip an pin verification method. His bank details are still registered to my address, I live alone.

I am seriously stuck, because the evidence is all against my brother here. And even after I prove to them that he is abroad, they will try and blame me. Now this wont have any effect on me, but his credit check will be ruined, and Im not looking forward to a ton of debt collection letters.

I have tried to get them to look at the cameras at the store, however apparently they dont keep the records for that long.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated