Wonga sold my debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have used Wonga for 12 months no problem in paying back - hit personal problems and couldnt afford it set up a repayment plan with the advice from you guys - great - first payment was due 1st dec 2012 2 weeks before i rang and told them I needed to re vist my payment plan from 100.00 per month to 50.00 for the first few months and happy to review in 4-5 month time - every time i called them i was told someone would ring me back this didnt happen and now on the 17th jan i get an email saying they have passed my debt to Moor croft and my original debt has went from 1300 to nearly 1,900 - im gutted i have worked so hard to get my credit rating sorted out and now there prob going tor ecord a default on me

Ive spoken to moorcroft and set up my repayment plan with them no problem - if they record a default against me is there anything i can do

The is the content of the email i got so they passed it to Moorcroft on the 10th Dec yet only informed me on the 17th Jan

We are writing to you in connection with the outstanding balance on the above account, and the arrears owed to us.

We are required by the terms of your agreement to inform you that Wonga.com. have now passed your account to Moorcroft Debt Recovery Limited as of 10th December 2012. Moorcroft Debt Recovery Limited will be dealing with your account on our behalf . In order to avoid further action please contact them at: -

im hoping you guys can help me on this please

I hope you didnt agree to the new amount. Wonga have been adding on unenforceable fees to a lot of loans lately and you MUST report them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I didnt agree to it at all i got an email stating this is the amount that had been passed to Moorcroft - how do i report them i dont mind paying my original loan but thats 600 quid interest