Jump to content


adding name to house deeds

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2493 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts



recently moved back in with my mum and we are thinking of adding my name

to the house deeds so things might be a bit easier in the future if one of us was

to pass away


the property is mortgage free so was just wondering if I need a solicitor

to sort it or can I deal with land registry direct?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites



Think you can deal directly with the Land Registery as there's no Mortgage, they'll let you know how you go about doing it.




Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...