• Tweets

• What we should actually never forget is that the referendum result (in simple agreement/contract terms) was void within a few hours of the result ..   .. When the leave campaign started back-peddling/denying/reneging on pretty much all their campaign pledges and promises. .. which has continued over the three years with pretty much all the pledges completely and utterly broken.    
    • Just for the record, I am uploading the original letter from CCSCollect, which asks me for the money from "BT" (if it is BT).   You can see here that I scribbled some notes at the foot of the letter indicating that I phoned the number CCSCollect gave me as the BT number, and I was told by "BT" that there was an outstanding balance of £48 in the account. They first tiold me that the account wasn't even closed. Then they changed their mind and told me that the account was closed, but that there was a £48 balance still owing.   Assuming that I was speaking to BT, I kept telling them that the email address did not work, which is why I closed the account.    I recall that I had kept telling BT at the time that the email address didn't work and that I either wanted them to fix the problem or stop charging me their PREMIUM rate charges for an email that didn't work!   On the phone on this occasion the BT man I spoke to (before he called me a mother****er) had asked me if I had actually used the words "! want to cancel this account" specifically. He seemed to be saying this as an excuse for their behaviour of not closing the account when I had complained about it. However, all that is irrelevant, since what I was clearly saying was that I was NOT going to pay good money for an email account that didn't work, and that they shouldn't be charging me money for it in the first place.   Later that day, though, I phoned BT using the operator number (not the number that CCSCollect had given me for BT) and spoke to someone at BT who accessed my accounts (I actually had two old accounts, one for each of the two phone lines that I needed then to do the work that my single Virgin Media account can do now) and he confirmed that neither of these showed any outstanding unpaid balance. I have a recording of that conversation.   So which version is the true version?     
    • Hi DX   I have contacted ASDA who have said they have no involvement with the machine and need to contact the owner who are Barclays - they could not give me any contact details.   I rang Barclay's who were no help whatsoever and could not give me a number to contact - they told me to check the contact details on front of the machine.  However there are no contact details on the front of the ATM.  There is only a sign saying ASDA have no responsibility for the machine and to contact your card issuer in the event of any problems.   I am going round in circles with this and think my only option may be a complaint to the FCO?    
    • There's no mention of using the job application part of the online journal on my claimant commitment. As I say, there's only this one Advisor that seems to want to make it a massive issue - terminating the meeting if I dare to argue back.   I simply have: check it often - complete to-do list (has only ever been meetings to attend on there) - update circumstances
  • Our picks

Sign in to follow this  
NewsBot

Tourist wrestles Australian shark

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2463 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Sign in to follow this