speed credit & Northern Debt Recovery & Marshall Hoares bailiffs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there.

I need some help regarding NDR and MHB.

are these 2 companies based in the same building ?

I have recieved countless amounts of emails (which go to my junk folder) for the past 2 months.

I started to pay back my debt to them at £50pm

but as had a cut in hours at work I could not afford to pay this amount any longer.

I forgot about the payments as I hadnt heard anything from them and now I have received and email into my inbox (for the first time) as below:

Ref: Speed Credit – Speed Credit Loan*** / ....

Dear Miss .....

You need to start making payments as a matter of urgency.

It is quite simple.

The more you pay and the more quickly you make payments the more we will be able to drop the fees that have been added to your file.

You currently owe including all fees 963.

This will CONTINUE TO RISE as it goes to your Local County Court via Marshall Hoares Baliffs.

We would prefer to come to an amicable arrangement so we suggest that you INFORM US TODAY OF THE AMOUNT you will be able to pay and when.

Any payment offer which is too low will simply lead us to go automatically to Court to secure repayment of the debt.

We will apply for a Warrant to seize goods or an attachment of earnings.

WARNING: This judgement will affect your permanent credit file shared by all lenders, affecting your ability to borrow in the future.

Remember, the more you pay and the more quickly you pay it, the less work we need to do in monitoring your file and therefore themore we can reduce the fees added.

Act now and we will be able to stop your credit file suffering any further.

If we DO NOT HEAR from you today then we will have no option but to take this through your local County Court.

We will seek a Warrant of Execution to instruct Bailiffs to seize goods and seek an attachment of your earnings.

You will be liable for full fees and further Court and Bailiff costs.

Act quickly to avoid extra costs.

Yours faithfully

Sabrina Collins

Support

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

Telephone: 0843 381 1111

(219)

Can anyone suggest what I should do? as if I make an offer they dont agree with they will just send it straight to court?

P.s - the original loan amount was £400 and to date i had made payments of £196.

Thanks guys

own thread created

you need to fwd that email/letter/text to the OFT

thats against all regs to send that.

dont worry

they are Debt collectors

they are NOT BAILIFFS

and have NO legal powers to do nowt!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

How dare they presume that they will get a ccj and that they will set the amount of payments.

Before anything can happen they need to get the ccj,you then need to miss at least one payment,they need to go back to court to get an attachment of earnings or a warrant of execution.

Nothing is set or decided.

As Dx says send to the OFT and i would contact the CAB consumer helping as well who can pass it to trading standards etc.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

How dare they presume that they will get a ccj and that they will set the amount of payments.

Before anything can happen they need to get the ccj,you then need to miss at least one payment,they need to go back to court to get an attachment of earnings or a warrant of execution.

Nothing is set or decided.

As Dx says send to the OFT and i would contact the CAB consumer helping as well who can pass it to trading standards etc.

I have never done anything like this before so to send it to the OFT what will I say? They seem to be full of empty threats but you never know with these people.

You just tell them what the letter said, send them a copy and say it breaches all the OFT guidelines on debt collection. If you Google that you may be able to find the right bits, misrepresentation is a good start. telling a debtor that something will happen when it is not possible to know.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .