laurac78

PPI - First National a GE company

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2452 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

In 2004/2005 I took out a loan agreement with the above company for a kitchen which was done by Moben.

Can no longer find any paperwork i.e copy of loan agreement except for a letter I kept saying the loan is now paid in full.

I wrote to them and asked them for a copy of the original loan agreement as I wasn't sure if I had taken out PPI on the loan.

They wrote back saying that due to having their system updated they no longer have access to records over 6 years old.

Please can someone give me some advice on the next step or what to do next?

Many Thanks

you could SARlink3.gifbut you might not get anything back it's a bit of a lottery , Do you not have any bank statements ect showing payments to them

davsib

HFC go get them:-)

I do have bank statements that shows the money was debited out of my account from them.

Their response is as follows:

'Please note last year we underwent a system change and we are no longer able to access accounts which have been closed over 6 years ago'

'Although the account number quoted is recognised as a First National account this may well have fallen into the above category and we no longer have access to the accounts'

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks

Does it say anything on the bank statement about ppi payment? If you can't find any doc's ect showing the ppi, think it might be hard making a claim.

But you could try making a claim with the info you have, it's only the cost of a stamp nothing ventured nothing gained. Others on here who have more knowledge than me, might be able to give you other advice.

davsib :-)

Edited by davsib

HFC go get them:-)