knowusebruce

no child maintenance agreement

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2458 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

the mother of my unborn daughter has insisted that she wants no child support from me. to cut a long story short, i am what you would call a sperm donor.

is it possible to get a legally binding contract stating this?

my biggest concern is not giving any child support as agreed with her, only to get a letter from the CSA if she changes her mind.

Bruce

I strongly suspect (but cannot state as fact) that no, there is no way for the mother to irrevocably relieve you of your obligations as a father. She can choose not to pursue the matter, but she can also change her mind.

However, I'm not a lawyer. It might be an idea to speak to one just to see what your rights and duties are.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I would also suspect she is entitled to change her mind on this one.

She indeed, can ...... at anytime in the future.

You would only be liable, from the date she, 1st made a claim, though.

At which point, you could dispute you are the father, and insist on DNA

(at your own cost)