orfoster

KNOWHOW - apparently they know it all TV won't be repaired/replaced

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2458 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

After going through quite a tough break up I was moving home to my parents house and my TV fell off the back of my Dads lorry when we were unloading it, it fell onto the corner of a wall below the van which cracked the screen.

I was quite upset (straw that broke the camels back) but then remembered I was covered with KNOWHOW from Curry's so gave them a call.

They then came to pick up the TV....anyway, they've now said that the TV damage is "too extensive for the explanation given".

What can I do?

I'm quite annoyed that they've made this assumption when I can prove I moved and the TV was damaged by the move, it seems I've paid all this time for a policy which wasn't going to do what it says on the tin.

Thanks

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

they always wriggle.

call their bluff

there are quite a good few threads on this scenario already

damage not consistant etc.

read those.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

follow instructions given, if no joy then complain...

??