jimbob12

Orange credit department address

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2461 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

Does anyone have the address where I can write a letter to orange requesting late payment markers to be removed as a good will gesture? I remember I found the address on this site months ago and bookmarked it but cant seem to find it now. Or should I give them a ring first?

Many thanks,

The moble phone accounts are ''Service Contracts'' not credit agrrements.

Address the letter to the Data Controller at the Orange HQ.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thats what im looking for. the address, I remember it was posted on here before and people had sucess asking for markers to be removed as a goodwill gesture for long standing customers, but I cant find it now.

Everything Everywhere is the parent company. A search onf the ICO database gives this :

Data Controller: EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE LTD

Address:

HATFIELD BUSINESS PARK

HATFIELD

HERTFORDSHIRE

AL10 9BW

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Thanks, I tried with my credit cards but they told me legally they can't remove the markers. Although I've read on this forum people have had success with orange removing markers out of goodwill. So i'll write them a letter this week and report back.