style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2461 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

How do I change my settings on FB so that everyone can't see everything I've commented on? getting really annoyed now; as certain family members think it's ok to just mention stuff I've posted that I don't wish to talk about.

you can change it say only me, think you go to your account setting but not sure

If I owe you money, take a number and join the queue. If you owe me money pay up and shut up

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Log into Facebook and at the top right there are links for you,find friends,home and then a little padlock. click on that and it will drop down. You can then choose who can see what.

Hope that helps

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

You can set up lists of people, so only people in those lists can see those posts.

Facebooks privacy controls are terrible. For example, it is the other person that has to specifically go to your profile page and take your comments to others off their newsfeed

However, as i said, the best way is to set up lists of people, then when you post a status, before you hit "post", click the option that lets you choose the list of people you want to see your posts.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D