Pete-Rock

Help with old loans.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2459 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, not meaning to hijack this thread. I recently received payment for mis-sold ppi for my credit card but someone said i can claim for loans taken out, even some years back. The last loan I had, or should I say, two were back in the 90's. One I beleive was with barclays and the other from a bank via my previous employer. Thing is, I have no details whatsoever for both! (looks like a road going to nowhere). Shall I write to the barclays branch i once had the account with in the hope they could find my details (i since moved address)? Is there a website or company that would be able to show all loans taken out by a individual?

All help and advice appreciated.

Peter

Hello Pete,

I was in the same position as you and thought there would be no help out there until I found this Group.

I think you need to look around at a lot of threads on here.

My advice would be to send off SAR's to the organisations that you had the loans with, a local branch would just fob you off. There is a £10 charge for requesting information this way.

I am sure someone more experienced will be along to advice you properly.

I have only just started the ball rolling with my claims.

It is likely to be an uphill struggle but my view is I won't give up lightly.

Good luck and hang in there!

• Haha 1

Hi Peter,

I have started a new thread for you.

Regards,

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Thank you so much. I will get the ball rolling and keep you updated.