livvyp

No Interview Yet

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2449 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, am in WRAG, informed of this about Nov 25th. Since then, not heard anything. How long does it usually take for all the interview stuff to start?

Thanks.

Hi, am in WRAG, informed of this about Nov 25th. Since then, not heard anything. How long does it usually take for all the interview stuff to start?

Thanks.

My was one week before I had an a appot. with jc+ given me eighteen month before second interview

My first one was 6 months after i was placed in (WRAG) and then every three months

I never had an interview the whole 6 months I was in the wrag, I then had an ESA50 to complete and then got put in the support group so I escaped the dubious pleasure. I wasn't well enough anyway tbf so just as well.

Oh, thanks, guys. It seems to be 6 months-ish? Udaymorjaria, I'm sorry, I don't understand your post. Are you saying you had an interview one week after being in WRAG and then one 18 months after that? Thanks.

Oh, thanks, guys. It seems to be 6 months-ish? Udaymorjaria, I'm sorry, I don't understand your post. Are you saying you had an interview one week after being in WRAG and then one 18 months after that? Thanks.

Yes it is

I had an a interview one week after I was put on wrag given me 18m months for next (second) interview date

Well, got one next week. That was quick, I guess. Any advice? Thanks, all!

I recently had a period over Xmas where due to the dates I didn't sign on for my JSA for a month. Straight after that I had a 6 week review interview late due to the xmas period delay and then due to the member of staff being sent home sick. I then had interviews on the 15th 29th and now a third on the 12th Feb? Is this normal as my adviser has now requested my CV which I'm reluctant to give, I've signed up for the gov.com thing but most jobs in my area of work IT networking are either no longer available or not in my field of expertise.

I have been on JSA since early November, I seem to remember a 6 week review and then a 12 week review but these new tactics seem heavy handed etc.