Fredrickson International/Vodafone

MissMA
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3839 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I am new and I was hoping to get some advice and help.

I have been receiving calls from fredrickson international which I assume concerning my late vodafonelink3.gif bills from what I read from the other similar threads.

I am a student in university and have been a loyal vodafonelink3.gif pay monthly customer since 2009 and never been late with bills untill recently

and very much disappointed with what vodafone has done

I called them in advance to let the know that I will be late for my bills for a few months

however evidently the phone calllink3.gif was not documented as a result that lead to Fredrickson International pestering me with calls and texts.

I have not been able to answer their calls as I am currently having exams however the constant calls have cause me a lot of stress.

I was hoping to resolve this preferably with vodafone not fredrickson to come to a certain agreement for me to pay monthly again at an amount that is affordable.

I am barely making ends meet with part time jobs and university.

Please Help.

Miss MA

Hi MissMa

welcome aboard

don't worry about freds

they are a dca they are not bailiff

and have no such legal powers.

we have vodafone onboard here

and i'm sure this can easily be resolved.

you dont have to talk or rspond to freddies at all

dont fall for the threats they are hollow.

can you follow the details below

and i'm sure lee will contact you on monday

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at [email protected] quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

Many thanks

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi dx100uk,

Thank you for the advice. and your quick reply.I really appreciate it.I will update the thread about my situation.Hopefully,this can be resolve so that I can concentrate on my studies and work.

Miss MA

make sure you follow the contact advise to lee at vodafone

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I have not heard any new updates from Lee, I need clarifications of the situation.Debt collectors still bothering me even after I thought we have agreed on a conclusion with my account which is to terminate it.I have try my very best to meet with the agreement of 20 pounds before 21st of every month but delaying termination means in an increase of total amount I need to pay off,I am trying my best.But please help.

MissMA

• 5 months later...

Hi,

Debt collectors are back,they sent me a text me and Vodafone sent me an email to contact DRS whcih is a Debt company.I thought I have an understanding with Lee to pay Vodafone directly early this year,I have been true to my words paying in the Debt monthly to Vodafone each month.

Why is VODAFONE still transfering my account to Debt Collectors?.I sent email to Lee but he is still not responding me.Lee please get back to me with this.

MissMA