Lowell/Carter claimform - old Littlewoods cat Debt ..**Settled by Consent Order** missed payments - now AOE -

jboyd83
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1327 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not to worry you have confirmation that the Consent Order is in force......they dont have a copy neither does Lowell so no one knows what the schedule stated and therefore no one deny its contents.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Yes ...you have it confirmed by the court above that they requested a copy of the Order/Consent on the 2/08/2019....and then requested judgment on 21/08/2019 .

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I wouldn't

as any informal agreement with lowlife can thus be rescinded by them.

get it done via an N245 then they can never demand more £PCM than agreed with the court

else they WILL every 6mts.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ok can we put things such as mot, car insurance, car tax, entertainment, haircuts, house insurance etc fir outgoings?

Should I mention baby is due in 7 weeks?

Is £450 per month groceries&toiletries an acceptable figure? (2 adults, 2 teenagers, 7 year old, new baby on way)

All busfares and school/college meals etc? Internet etc? Mobile phone costs etc?

yes everything inc savings to facilitate car repairs etc etc.

there is a budget sheet in the mortgage section of our library too to help.

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

All income but only his will be used to calculate the payment

Yes as other income.....and at 7 it states dont include any payments made by other members of the household 

Take your time completing it...read each box carefully....it is confusing 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi is there any way someone can help me do a set aside.

Ive not been able to do it as we dont have the fee to pay it, but we now have a letter from Lowell threatening bailiffs if we dont pay up in 14 days.

The reason we dont have it is because my husband has started a new role earning more money but has not had his higher pay yet, but because he's on a higher pay I have to obviously declare that, meaning I doubt we'll get a fee remission.....

but also, because he's not got his pay yet I cant update our tax credits yet as they'll go down straight away and we have a baby coming and stuff still to buy.

The tax credits amount going down would bring our income amount down on the ex160a, and the babys arrival on the 18th Dec will up the threshold  by £245 ...but... we're in limbo until pay day and baby's arrival.

We are literally up the creek but its very temporary.

Do you think someone could be kind enough to help me do the set aside, and possibly....

would it be worth explaining our situation to the court in with the letter,

and explain we can pay it but can they allow us to pay it in instalments or look at it under exceptional circumstances?

Thanks very much 

Ive written a four page letter explaining our situation and pleading for more time to pay the set aside fee or postpone further action in the interim.

If someone can possibly help me with the set aside application Id be so grateful. 

Got to at least try...

we dont have the fee but I cant just leave it so have explained that husbands awaiting first new wages, tax credits will go down, new baby on its way etc and that we just need time rather than money lee-way before Lowell initiate bailiffs.

Edited by jboyd83

• dx100uk changed the title to Lowell/Carter claimform - old SD Lwoods cat Debt ..**Settled by Consent Order** but missed payments - now have judgement

p'haps not the best thing to do

just use the N244.and the ex160

let them sort it out

don't complicate things..

don't worry about the bailiffs there isn't really anything they can do

there is no right of forced entry upon consumer debt CCJ enforcement.

and they

The thing is I cant do the ex160a until I know what money we have or dont have ...

We will lose a considerable award of tax credits in a few weeks, and a baby coming in 4 weeks bumps up the income threshold for fee remittance by 245.

We dont have the fee to pay the ex160a...

So... does that mean we can just hang on a bit then?..no bailiffs will be sent?...

we can just wait a bit to do the ex160?

(Just to clarify, the letter ive written was going in with the application to the court, not to Lowells... it says you can request them to consider special circumstances?)

They cant take our car can they?!

What happens with the N244?..

.Do I just apply and then wait for them to contactme for fee payment or will they expect the payment WITH the application before theyll even look at it.

Im sat thinking I need to do everything at once WITH the N244, is that not the case?...

. if not it would mean we would hopefully get some time to sort ourselves out whilst they look at the N244 and then request the fee....

I just thought the fee had to ne paid with the N244 immediately - does it not?

stop worrying about if's and but's and maybe's.

no the bailiff cannot rock up and just take the car

don't think silly TV programs you see mean that applies to action they could take on your situation and debt, it doesn't

already explained this.

get the N244 in and that negates them anyway.

do you qualify for ex160 fee remission right now?

and they

Ok sorry just stressing out.

No we wouldnt right at this moment.

We possibly may in a few weeks once baby arrives...

This is because my husband will have his first new wages, and tgen we can update tax credits which will go down significantly, and babys arrival will bump up the income threshold for fee remission by 245 per month as its an extra child.

Yes I will but we wont know our proper finances until another few weeks (thats what I explained above in previous post)

So shall we just wait then? 

Feel like we're in a bit of a complicated situation.