freds/carter/arrows, friends natwest credit card debt

Dot1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hullo there,

I need some ideas of how to address this issue please. My sister had a credit card account with Natwest from 2001 but along the way she had some financial difficulties due to bad health and could not maintain payment. She had arrangement with Natwest for instalment payment until around late 2006 to early 2007 when she could not continue.

The account was then sold to Arrow Global Guernsey in 2011.Fredrickson has been writing since then my sister made a CCA request upon receipt of their letter to which they responded that they had forwarded the request to their client.Arrow global also wrote stating that they have made request for the docs and will forward it as soon as they receive them.

To date, they have not provided anything but kept on sending letters.

Byran Carter then became involved threatening court action. I then helped my sister and we sent a letter stating that she did not Acknowledge any debt.

To another letter came from Fredrickson stating that my sister paid about £100 last year into this account. Which is not true.

It very likely that the account is statute Barred. A SAR request was made to Natwest what they provided did not include statements.

As it turned out now, there were default charges applied to her account by Natwest but instead of making the refund to my sister, Natwest sent it to Arrow Global and that is what they are claiming as payment made.

Now does this start the clock?

What would be the best way to deal with this matter?

Does it mean that my sister has admitted owing them.

They are also claiming that statements were sent in Oct 2012.

The gap now is that there are not statements to confirm anything but Natwest did write in the past stating that they had made payment (refund) to Arrow Global. My sister protested but nothing was done.

Any advise would help.

Hi, The important thing is to get the actual date of the last payment and/or written acknowledgment of the debt,.

In my opinion the refund made directly to AG may be reagraded as cbeing made by her ''agent.

So Freds are alleging on going payments with out proof of who made the or when?

Give this letter a try send it to the compliance manager at Freds by recorded delivery.

Ref: as on their letter.

Sir,

I refer to your letter dated xx xx xxxx regardding an alleged debt for£xxxx .xx which you claim to be attempting to collect on behalf of your client Arrow Global, please be aware I do not acknowledge any debt to Fredrickson International or its client.

There a number of unsubstantiated claims made in the letter no of which are recognised, therefore all alleged payments are disputed and Fredricksom MUST now produce UNEQUIVOCAL proof that any payments were made by me personally in respect to the alleged debt.

I am aware that an unauthorised refund of charges was sent to Arrow Global in error, and I deny that this is treated as restarting the 6 year period of no payment or unequivocal wriiten acknowledgment of the alleged debt.

This allged debt is in my belief statute barred and I will not make any payment.

The statement above is not admission of liability to any party.

Until Fredrickson or its client can provide unquivocal proof of any payment made by me (no third part has at any time been authorised to act for me in any way).,

no further correspondence in any form will be made.

This letter is sent by recorded deliver receipt will be checked.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi, The important thing is to get the actual date of the last payment and/or written acknowledgment of the debt,.

In my opinion the refund made directly to AG may be reagraded as cbeing made by her ''agent.

So Freds are alleging on going payments with out proof of who made the or when?

Give this letter a try send it to the compliance manager at Freds by recorded delivery.

Ref: as on their letter.

Sir,

I refer to your letter dated xx xx xxxx regardding an alleged debt for£xxxx .xx which you claim to be attempting to collect on behalf of your client Arrow Global, please be aware I do not acknowledge any debt to Fredrickson International or its client.

There a number of unsubstantiated claims made in the letter no of which are recognised, therefore all alleged payments are disputed and Fredricksom MUST now produce UNEQUIVOCAL proof that any payments were made by me personally in respect to the alleged debt.

I am aware that an unauthorised refund of charges was sent to Arrow Global in error, and I deny that this is treated as restarting the 6 year period of no payment or unequivocal wriiten acknowledgment of the alleged debt.

This allged debt is in my belief statute barred and I will not make any payment.

The statement above is not admission of liability to any party.

Until Fredrickson or its client can provide unquivocal proof of any payment made by me (no third part has at any time been authorised to act for me in any way).,

no further correspondence in any form will be made.

This letter is sent by recorded deliver receipt will be checked.

Many thanks for your quick respond.

I will sent it out today and wait for what they will come back with and let you know.

My sister is very worried and the matter is not helping with her bad health.

Thanks Dot

Many thanks for your quick respond.

I will sent it out today and wait for what they will come back with and let you know.

My sister is very worried and the matter is not helping with her bad health.

Thanks Dot

I would try to reassure her that Fred, Arrow and Carter are like kids with crayons and put out a lot of meaning less scribble:roll:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I would try to reassure her that Fred, Arrow and Carter are like kids with crayons and put out a lot of meaning less scribble:roll:

Thanks Brig,

I will do that.