Vodafone Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Lee

I can see that you helped out someone named 'caroline1463' with a similar problem to what I am facing.

I wrote to Vodafone regarding a 'late payment' relating to October 2012 (subsequently paid in December 2012).

I never got any communication via post, text, email or phone call that I ever had any payment outstanding during October and December 2012. Infact, I received a credit note (number: 000834743885, dated 12 Oct 2012) and several other credit notes (number: 000835496970; invoice number: 835086957 and 835586662) during November and December saying I had credits on my account (not any payments due).

Hence, my question is if my account was in credit, how could I possibly have any payments outstanding? I even received a refund from Vodafone in mid-December. Surely, if there were any payments due, this would not have happened!

I think the confusion arised since there were two billing arrangements and the second billing arrangement was in debit (rather than a credit). It was a matter of re-allocating excess credit from the 1st billing arrangement to the second one.

If you look at the facts closely, you will see that I am at no fault at all, but am being unfairly penalised (by having the late payment marked on my credit file). There was no way for me to know if there were any outstanding payments on my account, since the whole time, I was under the impression that Vodafone owed me a refund.

I have been a Vodafone customer for 4 years and never had any billing issues/late payments. I think you should show some compassion and goodwill and amend my credit file so that it does not reflect any late payments. I am applying for a mortgage and this is the last thing I need on my credit file.This is causing me a considerable amount of distress, which transpired because of no fault of my own. I sincerely hope that you will resolve this issue.

Hi Navid,

I have unapproved your last post for you own personal protection :wink:

As Lee said he will be in touch :-D

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hi navid_ayon,

Thanks for making me aware of your concerns.

To enable me to review things further could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi Lee

I have sent the email with my contact details via the Vodafone website as you instructed. This is the subject box with the reference number within the automated email that I received: "Re: WRT135- CAG [#10957686]"

Thank you so much for looking into this for me.

Regards

Navid Ayon (Vodafone Account Number (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Sorry, I sent in two emails via Vodafone website. I clicked 'not a customer' for one and then I realised I should have selected 'Pay monthly customer', so I sent in another email. The subject box of the second automated email is: "Re: WRT135- CAG [#10957731]"

Edited by IdaInFife
removed account number to protect persoanl details

also moved your posts to a thread of their own navid

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

• 3 weeks later...
Lee has fixed my problem. I am really grateful!

Hi Navid,

Thanks for updating your thread to confirm that we've been able to get this resolved for you.

still waiting on phone to come back from repair anyone know of a good mobile company to swap over from vodaphone

Hi wishboneash,

I've replied to you in regard to your concerns here.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK