style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2458 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi would love some advice , i work for a company who contract installs from virgin media. Since joining this company in 2011

my wages have been reduced pretty much every week and reaching my limits of patients have taken them to a tribunal this feb.

The way my pay works is i fill in a daily worksheet that is copied and sent to our wages department and they then decide if

this is correct and then make changes (without notifying me). Three weeks later i receive a daily breakdown which is almost

always wrong . I had a meeting yesterday with the wages manager which didnt go anywhere but he insists that changing my

daily submitted wage sheet is not classed as illegal deduction has anyone any advice on this???

Thanx mrrj

Hi would love some advice , i work for a company who contract installs from virgin media. Since joining this company in 2011

my wages have been reduced pretty much every week and reaching my limits of patients have taken them to a tribunal this feb.

The way my pay works is i fill in a daily worksheet that is copied and sent to our wages department and they then decide if

this is correct and then make changes (without notifying me). Three weeks later i receive a daily breakdown which is almost

always wrong . I had a meeting yesterday with the wages manager which didnt go anywhere but he insists that changing my

daily submitted wage sheet is not classed as illegal deduction has anyone any advice on this???

Thanx mrrj

Does the company begin with K and end in Y?

No thats the company i left in 2011 , the company im with now starts Mc

No thats the company i left in 2011 , the company im with now starts Mc

Haha, the company you formerly worked for are still at it but worse!!! I heard Mc were better but obviously not?

Fraid not , they all stem from the same sort of old school construction company,s

Also under what circumstances can the judge order me to pay costs?

Also under what circumstances can the judge order me to pay costs?

Very rarely.

If the claim is misconceived, has no prospects of success, is brought vexatiously or you fail to comply with case management orders which incur costs for the respondent... But it rarely happens in practice.

I have a copy of every paysheet submitted by me for 2012 which show changes made by my wages departments . Today after speaking to the top people in my company they are starting

to pressure me with threats of solicitors and no chance of winning. Tomorrow they want me to sit and go through every underpayment so they can check why they were underpayed .

Would i be a mug to do this ??? surely i should insist they do this.

Hi Mrrj. It would be seen as unreasonable for you to refuse to assist them in putting this right. If they wish to sit down with you to see where your claim has originated, you should agree to do this. The tribunal would only remedy your losses and if your employer is offering to calculate your losses with the potential to pay them to you prior to the case being heard, you should do this as you wouldn't get any more by going to the ET.