style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2463 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

If somebody can help me that would be great,my issue is with Equifax.

They have an account on my report which is in default with one company and then the same account is settled with another company.

My question is should this be adjusted to show as settled on both and if so why would it have not been done?

I have sent an email via their own ask a question site but everything seems to be "28 days"

Thanks

Graham

Hi there is a very simple explanation to this.

1. The original creditors entry is marked settled because the debt has been sold to the company that has made the new entry,.

2. Have you actually paid anything on this account?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi,

The debtor chasing me is arrow global but the company they sold it to (mackenzie hall) has marked it as settled, however i got a letter from them this morning saying that they will be arranging a doorstep collector to visit the house.

The original debt was with MBNA and was settled but now I am being chased for it.

Strange

Looks like MH has dumped on another unsuspecting company then.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

What does that mean for me?

Expect contact from another DCA at some point.

seems this just keeps going round in circles as everytime i tell them it is settled they sell it on to another company but at the moment i am trying to get a mortgage so its not helping

Can you please post up a redacted copy of the credit file entry, the I''ll draft a letter for you as the last DCA to reprot it send MH.