cca request, not been signed by me?

liz01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4093 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

i have done some cca requests for dca's for catalogue debts,

trying to get debts sorted out once and for all,

one has sent back,

well pass the 12 days though, t

hey have sent me copies of the cca but are not signed,

looks like they have literally filled it out recently with my name and address!

but it says it doesnt have to be signed,

is this correct?

what do i do next please?

many thanks

i will have to try and get them to agree a payment plan of couple pound a month,

have serious illness and just cant pay anymore than that,

fingers crossed they accept,

the other thing is the catalogue company levied charges of at leat £12 per month for late payment or no payments etc,

they have done this for months and months

,i think my debt has almost doubled with charges alone,

is there anything i can do about that that you know of please?

start claiming the charges back also weather they agree or not YOU decide how much to pay them and as it is i would only pay them £1 per month off the balance when they have removed all the charges and stopped putting interest on to the account

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

Hi,

Just for my own information, what evidence then is there for agreements after 2007 that the agreement actually exists. It does sound like one could write up an agreement and sent it off to someone and say - "there - you have agreed to it - pay up!"

There must be something else that makes it legal and binding?

Sorry to have butted in.

Hope you get better soon Liz and I hope this all gets sorted for you. If you are going to write to them and tell them that you are going to change the amount to £1, then it might be sensible to explain that you are ill and that is why. It mitigates things somewhat.

no need to apologise,and thank you. i thought that, that they could just send out an agreement if it requires no signature, i can just about do £2 but have about 12 creditors so may have to drop to a £1.

start claiming the charges back also weather they agree or not YOU decide how much to pay them and as it is i would only pay them £1 per month off the balance when they have removed all the charges and stopped putting interest on to the account

hi can anyone help with how to claim back the excessive charges, debt has been passed to dca and i will only be able to pay £1-2 per month, not sure where to start with this, thank you

hi,

ive worked out on one of the debts with jdw/reliable now passed to fredrickson

,(have done cca etc and as its after april 2007 they dont have to supple a signed copy?)

the charges for late payment/admin charges totals £368 which has increased my debt to £744,

can i claim these charges back?how do i do it?

will be sending a letter to say can only pay £2 per month but will be challenging the excessive charges?

any help most welcome please.

• 2 weeks later...
hi, ive worked out on one of the debts with jdw/reliable now passed to fredrickson,(have done cca etc and as its after april 2007 they dont have to supple a signed copy?) the charges for late payment/admin charges totals £368 which has increased my debt to £744, can i claim these charges back?how do i do it? will be sending a letter to say can only pay £2 per month but will be challenging the excessive charges? any help most welcome please.

anyone help with this please?