reallymadwoman

ATOS debate on TV this morning

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2469 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just a reminder that the debate about ATOS is live on TV from about 11.15 this morning.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Just a reminder that the debate about ATOS is live on TV from about 11.15 this morning.

Yes i watched this earlier there were about 30 MPs that attended the debate, some very serious issues discussed about the way Atos and the DWP had been brought under fire, which was about time really it seems that the DWP and Atos are denying they are being investigated for allowing Targets to take away benefits for sick claimants, also since Atos had been brought in to do assessments the number of complaints about them have tripled Not surprising really?

Edited by kAPPS

Yes i watched this earlier there were about 30 MPs that attended the debate, some very serious issues discussed about the way Atos and the DWP had been brought under fire, which was about time really it seems that the DWP and Atos are denying they are being investigated for allowing Targets to take away benefits for sick claimants, also since Atos had been brought in to do assessments the number of complaints about them have tripled Not surprising really?

And the minister said nothing other than repeat the party line.

He actually indirectly said that some members had lied, I wonder how many of them picked that up?

Ive just invited my MP to my ATOS assessment assuming I am called for one.

But hes a Tory minister so I wont hold my breath.

Taking a poke at the world

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

I sent the letter asking my mp to attend the atos debate ( I got the template sent to me by MIND in email) so I personalised it and sent it off. Email today came back from mp's office stating that she is writing to me by post in reply to comments etc in the letter. Shes a tory too....should be interesting.