Lloyds and Moorcroft help

ttocs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4116 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I've read a few forum posts and come across a few bits and pieces of help but nothing concrete. I keep coming across acronyms and not sure what the mean..such as CCA.

Basically I've had an overdraft with lloyds tsb. I didn't pay any money into the account for a few months so they lowerd my overdraft limit andadded interest and charges to the balance. When i could finally afford to start paying money back They wouldn't freeze any interest or charges. So any money i would have paid in would have been swolled up anyway. EG:

1500 overdraft, limit lowered to 1000 with around £70 a month of charges and interest on the £500 over. I offered to pay back £100 a month untill balance was clear if they stopped charges and interest they declined.

£100 pay in on the balance which was around £1700 by this time would bring it down to £1600 but then charges of £70 again...which would mean i was only paying off £30 a month.

I refused to pay anything and this incurred a default and the account has been passed on to moorcroft. They have said i can settile the account which is now about 1800 if i pay 80% of the balance which is 1440 but i don't have that kind of lump sum all at once. I can afford the £100 a month through but feel i'll be paying £300 too much ?

What's my best course of action here ?

thanks in advance !

hi ya

hit them with a bcobs complaint

not on benefits are you?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...