suewell

PPI claim at the begining

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2462 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi there

I am writing this on behalf of my daughter, she is 27 and bought her first mortgage with her partner 6 years ago.

they ahve since separated and bless her she is in an awful mess.

She is the only one paying the mortgage, insurances and is struggling,

I suggested she looked at relclaiming her PPI's.

He ex is and was self employed at the time and she was working,

I have seen a post stating you can reclaim PPI's because they were not fit for purpose, (self employed and would not pay out)

or that if she claimed on the PPI she would not be entitled to benifits (that was never explained to her).

Any other reasons for claiming on PPI's I am unsure about ( Help needed there)

I have looked through her paperwork and from what I can see the mortgage broker JSPXX has got her to take out 2 separate PPI's for her

and her ex and one which is attached within the mortgage through Norich Union, however this is who has taken it over it was origonally by another company.

The other two PPi's are two other companies.

As a novice I have no idea about claiming PPI's and would be greatful as to where I begin,

what I am claiming them back for and who I would need to contact and where I would get that information from.

Also would I claim it back from the mortgage advisor for her or from the actual companies taking the payments.

Any information would be greatfully recieved :)

lots of info below

it might be worth while sending and SAR to the companies to get ALL the statements.

as for the mortgage

looks like a VERY worthwhile reclaim..fleeced blind.

always attack the people you are paying or did pay

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets