BankFodder BankFodder

raydetinu

Tesco credit card, contact?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2554 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am in the process of making a claim with tesco credit card under section 75 CCA and have written to them several times since November and not had even an acknowledgement!!! of any of my letters.

Now you can contact them by phone, which I tried, using my mobile which is all I have, and cost me about £8 just to get through all the auto speak, to be told, put in writing? and we will get back to you!

Apparently there is no email address or one that they will give out, unless somebody knows otherwise?

Dealt with banks, most have email contact, but never hit a stone wall like this before.

Any ideas?

You must contact Tesco Bank in writting by recorded delivery if you want to get anywhere, most e-mails sent to customer sevice departments do not get to anyone with authority to make a decision.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Yep, done that three times! since November. No response at all.

I have in the past written to the CEO of the Tesco Bank as a formal complaint and had very swift results, very favourable to the account holder, so try that.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

At last got an acknowledgement from Tesco bank, but asking for all the coresspondance and details, to speed up the deceision? however I have already sent them that with the original letters.

So sent it all again.

oh well patience is the name of the game I suppose!

Probably lost it!!!