jut want a clean life

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i have sent all 5 of my creditors a request asking why i owe the alledged amount i dont dispute owing them some money but not to th eoutlandish claims they have! one i do totally disagree with is sky as i was told when i took it out " i had to have the HD pack it was the only one they did" when i rang sky a few weeks later then confirmed i had been misold and that i could cancel with no charge i nopw havr landed a bill 2 years later with no propr communication for £400! one thing i did want to check is that when i have sent the second letter requesting deatils of debt if i either dont get a response or they cant supply what do i do next?? how do i get these debts removed? also i challenegd my natwest debt orginally 400 now 1700 and they stated "natwest state these charges are fair and accurate" even though they had picked an old address i lived at 5 years before i even opened the account to lend all statements to (conicidentally my ex husbands address) im at the end of my testher i just dont no what happens next.Please help me!

sounds like a subject access request is needed this will get you all the statements as the fees sound unlawful claim them back

When was the last payments to these debts?

Never to sky or natwest cos I keep trying to dispute them natwest said they r ok to charge

Please let's get these debt /accounts laid out clearly so that we can advise on each one appropriately, edit you post into paragraphs and keep each debt seperate.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: