Car stuck in garage

ynwa88
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If this person does not repond properly to the letter then it goes to court you have all the evidence, so then a judge decides on the merits of each sides case.

Further speculation now is really pointless.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think the outcome will be ... If only i had receipts to prove i paid him i have plenty of witnesses though and he has got a lot of explaining to do how does a car manage to be in garage nearly 5 months when hes been paid what he wanted hes had more then enough time aswell

i.told him engine code gearbox code after all that he carried on messing around

why did you have to tell him, about these stuff, he has the car in front of him & its on the car, are you sure he knows what hes doing?

most decent garages just need the reg number to find all the details & codes for the car.

was he looking for second hand parts? if he is all i would do is go to a breakers yard online or contact them submit the info & let them come back with quotes not drive around guessing if they are the right ones.

I saw that but the only company of that name on companies house is at a different location and dissolved.

Isn't it an offence to pretend to be a limited company when you are not? Considering they have 2013 after the name, looks like it is an up to date version and should be reported to TS. However the good news is that the OP if they win a case, can attached personal items in addition to any garage items.

Thats what i mean i should have to tell him hes the garage owner im just a young lad whos fed up of waiting around do you think i should speak to a solicitor and add bit more on to the letter or just send it how it is and yeah he reckons he cant find the parts but soon.as i put my code in on ebay theres loads of gearboxes i have to ring him up give him the numbers its not my job to do that

You really must get on an get the letter sent asap, if you continue to pursue ''technicalities'' which at this stage is pointless you may well end up costing yourself even more money, the owner/ director or whatever he maybe will continue to stitch you up and take more from you.!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Good, the ''status'' of the garage Ltd Company, partnership, sole trader can be soon found if the need arises, so get the ball rolling now.

Volkswagen polo sports at first i see it up in the air that was back in august i aint seen it since then but i doubt he has done anything with it every time i have a argument with him he says you can happily toe your car away i give up chasing after it so this is the only way now to sort it out i was worried about mot having receipts but the support you guys have showed me shows i have every chance its much appreciated

• 3 months later...