jimjim5

email address for Triton

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2467 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Does anyone have an email address for Triton Debt Collection. It is a natwest credit card. They are looking for 690 odd quid but at least 250 is charges.

They are nasty buggers on the phone and I would much rather email as If I have to complain to Ombudsman I have all the emails to send.

I found triton tame as i ignored them and they went away!!

When was the last payment

do you have all the statements sounds like late payment charges been added on reclaim them

You could send a CCA request

Triton have no powers apart from send letters and phone you refuse to answer security questions or have some fun when they phone!!

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

So some company has rung saying you owe £690 and I suppose they want your to pay over the phone?

Don't respond to them. If they continue to ring just say 'in writing only' and put the phone down. Better still, record these calls if they are abusive and then take action against them. You don't have to tell them you are recording.

You don't need an email address, you are not the first to write, they must write to you with their claim and more importantly, their 'proof' that the money is outstanding.

But before any of that, you need to claim back those charges.

Edited by Conniff

Triton are the bank's very own in-house debt collection team.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Whats the best address to write to Natwest Credit Cards at.