lisa1301

Littlewoods gave refund then sent me an arrears letter!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2467 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I ordered a few dresses from Littlewoods on 14 day FREE home approval. Within that 14 days I sent most of the items back.

I then received a statement where instead of charging me less than £10 a month as I had been paying, they took an extra £89 from me. I contacted them asking why they had taken this amount when the items were on FREE 14 day home approval. They admitted fault and refunded me the overpayment. I had to chase the cheque.

A few days later I received two envelopes from them. One was the long awaited cheque for £89 and the other was a letter from their arrears department for underpayment of £89! I was fuming. I sent them an e-mail (yes it was polite but firm and to the point) asking them to sort it out. They said they would get back to me within 3 days. That was 2 days ago.

Today I had an automated voice message from Littlewoods saying that I was in arrears and needed to do something about it immediately.

In my e-mail I told them I would be closing the account and that I would move over to one of their competitors.

I then accessed the Kays catalogue company (or whatever it's new name is) and applied for an account and they refused to give me a credit account! Now I know that I have a first class credit rating as a/ I pay and get regular updates from Experian and b/ I have to have a first class credit rating due to the job I do. I therefore feel they have put a black mark against my credit rating too.

Any advice I can get is going to be gratefully appreciated.

Does anyone have the e-mail address for the Chief Executive for Littlewoods please?